Perform For Life is ranked San Francisco’s #1 Personal Training Gym and #1 Gym on Yelp, and we are searching for another team member, a Personal Assistant, to support our amazing community of coaches, Business Development Department, and clients.
“To exercise, socialize, and revitalize as a community, promoting a healthy, balance lifestyle, and helping our clients become the best version of themselves.”
This position combines both a personal and business-related role with day-to-day management and operations, primarily supporting the success of Perform for Life and its co-founders. You will also be an integral role of the P4L team through your work with the movement specialists, marketing team, and P4L community.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you love fitness?
- Do you want to be part of a community that stands for something?
- Do you care about others’ goals and have a desire to help them reach them?
- Are you driven to achieve results and would love to get paid for it?
If all of these apply to you: It’s definitely time to talk!
- Unlimited Small Group Training
- Studio access to workout
- Discounted 1:1 training, bodywork sessions and nutritional services
- Quarterly team outings
- We get out into the community to volunteer for various non-profit organizations and donate our time as a team for those in need. (I.e. Glide)
- Join a family of like-minded fitness individuals like yourself
We are growing quickly, and we’re always on the lookout for candidates to join our energetic team! To help us to continue to grow, we’re searching for a talented fitness-minded teammate that can help us to personally assist the co-owners, Bryant and Justine Sharifi. If you think you have the P4L mentality, submit your resume below and get ready to exercise, socialize, and revitalize!
Core Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned): *add more duties that are specific to supporting as PA
- Devising and maintaining filing and office systems
- Organizing and maintaining paperwork, etc
- Organizing and attending meetings, taking dictation and minutes
- Screening and handling phone calls, inquiries, and in person visits
- Meeting and liasing P4L athletes and prospects competently including greeting clients by name
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Responsible for accounts and budget
- Being involved in decision making process and assisting in any managerial aspects to business
- Communicating with prospects - answering phones, giving tours, answering questions regarding the values of P4L as well as what we offer
- Exceeds expectations with excellent customer service and is a P4L brand ambassador
- Gym maintenance/housekeeping tasks including laundry, equipment wipe downs, equipment organization, spot cleaning, vacuuming, and sweeping
- Keeping up with supplies and orders (stationary, office equipment, etc)
- Administrative duties (note-taking, organizing, typeform, mailchimp)
- Event scheduling/planning/managing including vendor and company outreach
- Manage/develop social media and work towards gaining more clientele
- Assistance in content creation including: Photos, Videos, Newsletter, and smaller design projects
- Maintain uniformity and aesthetic of social media material
- Assistance in web design and maintenance: ensuring the website is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Drafting communications on boss’ behalf
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks/deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Currently Obtaining a degree
- Personable, welcoming, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; calm, and professional manner
- Self Starter, ability to use your own initiative; anticipate upper management and customer service needs
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc) and administration skills
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Skilled in carrying out tasks with an owner’s eye
- Healthy lifestyle and workout experience
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient to advanced computer skills.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
P4L provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full job description will be provided during the interview process.
How to Apply:
Click on "join the squad" and fill out our application, send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to Justine.email@example.com