INBODY Test Preparation
Before each Inbody Test, follow these guidelines to ensure your test results are accurate.
Prior to testing, avoid:
- Exercising 6-12 hours prior
- Eating 3-4 hours prior
- Consuming alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior
- Using a shower or sauna
- Using lotion or ointment on hands or feet
Prior to testing. do:
- Hydrate well the day before
- Stand upright for at least 5 minutes
- Use the bathroom
- Remove all socks, shoes, articles of heavy clothing (jacket) and metal objects (jewelry, watches, belts)
- W arm yourself up for 20 minutes if you're testing in cold weather
want to know more?
Leave your contact information here and we will contact you within 24 hours.