"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greater treasures." - Lao Tzu
I have been a lifelong lover of moment - from swimming to breakdancing - but the single most influential moment of my health and wellness career was being hospitalized with a disc injury in 2005. Prior to that moment, I never really understood debilitating pain. Sure, I had broken bones and sprained ankles, but I had never truly suffered. I temporarily lost my ability to walk, bath myself, or go to the bathroom unassisted. This injury has since been rehabilitated, but on occasion it gets aggravated, and I re-live this discomfort. While part of me loathes this, another piece is thankful for the humility it has provided me, and the incredible drive it has given me to educate myself so I can help others (and myself!) manage their pain and get back to living life.
Safety, mobility, strength, & efficiency are the guiding principles of my fitness philosophy. I took on my first personal training clients over a decade ago and since then my wellness career has taken me from old school hypertrophy training to Pilates, from yoga training in India to neuromuscular training in San Francisco. Throughout this journey I have integrated the practices, techniques and exercises that most closely aligned with my ideals to create an ever evolving integrative approach to health and wellness.
I have more to learn, but equipped with my current skill set I have become an effective healer that understands his role in the healing process. I choose sustainable results over fast results. This ideology has served me well personally and professionally. I truly believe with my ideology I can help you perform for life.
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 2
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex
- Fletcher Mat Pilates Certified
- Pilates Reformer Academy International Certified
- RYT 200 Yoga Instructor (5 Weeks Intensive in India)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pre and Post-Rehabilitative Exercise Conditioning
- Correcting Postural Deviations
- Core Rehabilitation
- Bicep and Gluteal Hypertrophy Specialist/ Enthusiast
- Sports Performance Conditioning
- Competitive Swimming (12 Years)
- Breakdancing (14 Years)
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your contact information here and we will contact you within 24 hours.