"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greater treasures." - Lao Tzu
“Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it.” ― Bruce Lee,
Guided by this principal, my wellness career has taken me from old school hypertrophy training to Pilates, from yoga training in India to neuromuscular training in San Francisco. All throughout this journey I have integrated the practices that have worked to create an approach to wellness that emphasizes efficiency, safety, compassion, strength, and mobility.
It is easy to be enamored by the brilliant technological advances of the Information Age, but I hold the humankind’s most beautiful and sophisticated inventions pale in comparison to the human body. The West is just now beginning to understand the interdependence of the human body’s system and functions. I have much more to study, learn, apply, and internalize, but I believe equipped with my current skills and tools I am a powerful practitioner that can positively impact the lives of my clients.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle & Exercise Coach
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT)
- Functional Movement Systems (SMFA) Certified
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (PDTR) Specialist
- Fletcher Mat Pilates Certified
- Pilates Reformer Academy International Certified
- RYT 200 Yoga Instructor (5 Weeks Intensive in India)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pre and Post-Rehabilitative Exercise Conditioning
- Correcting Postural Deviations
- Core Rehabilitation
- Bicep and Gluteal Hypertrophy Specialist/ Enthusiast
- Sports Performance Conditioning
- Competitive Swimming (12 Years)
- Breakdancing (14 Years)
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your contact information here and we will contact you within 24 hours.