All sessions must be paid for in advance. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy, or half the session is forfeited.
You can use your health savings account (HSA) towards any of our services.
I specialize in working with pain issues, injury and post surgical rehabilitation, as well as performance enhancement. My training includes over 20 years of clinical experience as a certified massage therapist, 4,000+ hours of advanced training, and advanced certification in the most cutting edge soft tissue and neurological treatment techniques. I have worked with top athletes such as professional major league baseball player, Jayson Werth, professional cyclist, Paul Solon, and NCAA track athletes, Brianna Stuart and Vashti Thomas. Besides that, I also worked on the field as the “physio” for the Gaelic football team, the Ulster who finished first in the North American Championship.
I am a dedicated student of the human body, and continue to add to my self-directed “PhD” in bodywork. My curriculum vitae includes a full body certification in Active Release Technique (ART), Level 3 certification in Neurokinetic Technique (NKT), advanced certification in Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR), and Masters of Science, Summa Cum Laude, in Rehabilitation Science from the California University of Pennsylvania (May 2014). Additionally, I teach Sports Injury and Functional Anatomy at the Institute of Conscious Bodywork and teach my own anatomy tutorials for bodyworkers, physical therapists, and many of health and wellness professionals. I continue to expand my knowledge and refine mu bodywork practice with an already full curriculum of continuing education planned for the next year.
- Full-body certification in Active Release Technique (ART)
- Functional Range Release Practitioner (FR) (branched off of ART)
- Level 3 certification in Neurokinetic Technique (NKT)
- Advanced certification in Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Practitioner (SFMA)
- Level 2 certified Functional Movement Systems Professional (FMS)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certified Exercise Trainer (levels 1 & 2)
- Structural Integration
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pain Issues: Shoulder, Neck, Back, Knee, Hip, Ankle, Foot, Hand wrist/carpal tunnel
- Shin Splints
- IT band
- Nerve Entrapment
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation: hip replacement/reconstruction, knee, *reconstruction from breast cancer, knee replacements, tissue and neural work in general
- Performance Enhancement
- Training Recovery
- Biomechanic Analysis- Compensation patterns
- Active Release Technique