Marketing coordinator job description:
OVERVIEW: This position is primarily responsible for creating content, implementing and analyzing strategies for brand placement, market expansion, and brand awareness with the purpose of increasing current member retention and new member acquisition in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you love fitness?
- Do you want to be part of a community that stands for something?
- Do you care about others’ goals and have a desire to help them reach them?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to think outside of the box?
- Are you driven to achieve results and would love to get paid for it?
If all of these apply to you: It’s definitely time to talk!
- Unlimited Small Group Training
- Studio access to workout
- Discounted 1:1 training, bodywork sessions and nutritional services
- Quarterly team outings
- We get out into the community to volunteer for various non-profit organizations and donate our time as a team for those in need. (I.e. Glide)
- Join a family of like-minded health and fitness individuals like yourself
We are growing quickly, and we’re on the lookout for candidates to join our energetic team! To help us to continue to grow, we’re searching for a talented fitness-minded teammate that can help us in the Business Development Representative role. If you think you have the P4L mentality, submit your resume below and get ready to exercise, socialize, and revitalize with us!
Core Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned):
- Work closely with all P4L departments and marketing assistants to promote the brand, studio(s), classes, and events in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lead management and scheduling assessments.
- Foster current and create new relationships with advertisers, event organizations.
- Establishing brand identity via PR.
- Establishes new relationships with local businesses for the purpose of scheduling on-site marketing events and/or partnerships.
- Develop marketing strategies for digital and media campaigns.
- Build social media following and curate content on platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Yelp and LinkedIn and build following. Responsible for moderating content generated by employees, customers and the general public.
- Outbound calling to targeted industry companies in an effort to grow contacts and affiliates.
- Create and/or coordinate themed events in studio.
- Represent P4L at networking and marketing events.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to management team. Run and analyze statistics, updating on progress and deliverables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Marketing/Communications preferred)
- Experience with both face-to-face meetings and phone calls.
- Possess strong project management skills.
- Exhibits entrepreneurial spirit and resourcefulness
- Disciplined work ethic, ability to work independently or in conjunction with a group in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Created and implemented marketing strategies with proven ROI (increase in revenue)
- Expertise in many forms of mobile advertising, media and marketing
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have average to advanced computer skills and knowledge and experience with various types of online marketing.
Other Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
Ability to take 1-2 P4L classes per week in order to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
This position will supervise studio employees participating in off-site marketing events and will work with Justine and Bryant to manage in-studio events.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
P4L provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full job description will be provided during the interview process.
How to Apply:
Send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to email@example.com.