We want to ensure that education and community are the gold standards to being successful in the fitness industry.
Our company prides itself in its values, and we seek candidates that are like-minded in sharing these values and vision for our company culture. Before applying, please review them on "Our Team" page to see if you're a good fit.
- Quarterly team outings.
- A family of like-minded individuals like yourself.
- Community involvement like volunteering for various non-profit organizations and donating our time to those in need.
- 401k match and healthcare benefits for all full-time employees.
- Unlimited small group training.
- Studio access to workout.
- Discounted services like 1:1 training and bodywork.
Perform for Life provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.