Terms and Conditions
No initiation fees.
Packages will run auto-monthly and requires 30 days notice via email to be terminated for small group members.
This is not applicable to 1:1 members.
Memberships are non-transferrable.
Small group members have a 3-hour window for canceling session(s) or it will be counted as used for limited memberships or a $35 reservation fee for unlimited memberships. For 1:1 members and bodywork, there's a 24-hour window for cancellations or rescheduling or the session will be counted as used.
If you have limited or unlimited auto-monthly small group membership or are a 1:1 client, you may bring a guest to small group classes.
- Your guest is required to create a profile in Mindbody, sign the online waiver, and insert their payment information.
- Once they do this, reach out to Justine via e-mail, CC your guest 48 hours prior to the chosen class, and specify which class they'd like to take.
- We will process the reservation on our end, and then the class is complimentary upon arrival.
- You have unlimited guest passes during your training here at Perform for Life. Each guest can visit up to 2 times.
- Additionally, you must attend the class with them.
- If your guest does not show or cancels less than 3 hours prior to the class start time, they will be charged a $35 drop-in fee.